Email us for help
This is the Wednesday reload. Join us Live on Friday at 3 PM EST 515-605-9888
Some things we might talk about, but nonetheless the news of the day:
- Russia says "destructive" sanctions wouldn't hurt Putin personally...Russia warned on Wednesday that imposing sanctions on President Vladimir Putin personally would not hurt him but would be "politically destructive" after U.S. President Joe Biden said he would make such a move.
- U.S. stock markets, after enjoying their best three-year run in more than two decades, may soon have to cede the top spot. With the Fed preparing to raise interest rates for the first time in almost four years, capital is starting to fan out of rate-sensitive U.S. shares into other parts of the world where markets are cheaper and potentially more resilient. Wall Street's main indexes climbed after two turbulent sessions on Wednesday and ahead of the outcome of a Federal Reserve policy meeting, with a stellar outlook from Microsoft boosting technology stocks.
- Dr Ruth... Should a 90-year-old still have sex? "If they have a good partner, they should have sex. If you don’t have a partner, they should satisfy themselves. Period. There is no age limit."
- Boris "Badanoff" Johnson again says he won't resign and insists his government "gets the big calls right"
- Kevan Michaels song " Down Home Georgia" is still #1 on the national country and Indie charts. Let's take a listen!
- AMC Stock Squeeze, Not looking optimistic right now??
- More talk, more fun radio, The Andy and Amanda Show! 515-605-9888