Email us for help
We resume our study with the third, middle, paper in our study of the Mystery Monitors, Paper 109, Relation of Adjusters to Universe Creatures, §1. Development of Adjusters, and §2. Self-Acting Adjusters.
Actual living experience has no cosmic substitute. ...Experience is inseparable from a living existence; ... Thought Adjusters must acquire experience; they must evolve from the lower, inexperienced, to the higher, more experienced, groups. (1195.4) 109:1.3
A self-acting Adjuster is one who:
1. Has had certain requisite experience in the evolving life of a will creature, either as a temporary indweller on a type of world where Adjusters are only loaned to mortal subjects or on an actual fusion planet where the human failed of survival. Such a Monitor is either an advanced or a supreme Adjuster.
2. Has acquired the balance of spiritual power in a human who has made the third psychic circle and has had assigned to him a personal seraphic guardian.
3. Has a subject who has made the supreme decision, has entered into a solemn and sincere betrothal with the Adjuster. The Adjuster looks beforehand to the time of actual fusion and reckons the union as an event of fact.
4. Has a subject who has been mustered into one of the reserve corps of destiny on an evolutionary world of mortal ascension. ...
6. Has served in a time of crisis in the experience of some human being who was the material complement of a spirit personality intrusted with the enactment of some cosmic achievement essential to the spiritual economy of the planet. (1196.3-7,9) 109:2.7