Sold to the Highest Bidder. During this interview with Marnie and guest, Lisa Miller about her life story and book, “Sold to the Highest Bidder,” you’ll discover:
1. How to muster the courage to tell your story – even if it’s a painful one.
2. Why your story of redemption needs to be told.
3. Exposing Evil: Why difficult topics need to be spoken and written about.
4. Putting it on paper: Outlining to Journaling to Refining.
5. Heavenly Perspective - How to tell “your” story as (God’s) “HIS-story.”
6. Loving those who’ve wounded you while attracting your audience.
7. Trusting God to capture and heal hearts, as only He can.
8. How to speak to an audience of lost and broken hearts.
Lisa Leigh Miller was sold to the highest bidder at the age of three years old. Through the tears (and eventual joy) of her riveting true story, you'll gain a fresh perspective of how relentless God's love is for us and a new resolve for your God-given purpose. Learn more at www.LisaMillerMinistries.com and invite Lisa to speak at your next event via www.WomenSpeakers.com.