Email us for help
So much going on in the world. Where do we begin?
- This is just unreal: The Republican Party on Friday censured U.S. Representatives Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for joining Congress' investigation of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack and Donald Trump's efforts to overturn his 2020 presidential election defeat, calling the probe an attack on "legitimate political discourse."
- Chinese President Xi Jinping opened a Beijing Winter Olympics on Friday that not only bears the mark of the global coronavirus pandemic but are also mixing sport and global politics as few others have since the era of the Cold War.
- The coronavirus pandemic reached a grim new milestone in the United States on Friday with the nation's cumulative death toll from COVID-19 surpassing 900,000, even as the daily number of lives lost has begun to level off
- The House select committee investigating the Capitol insurrection is now in possession of White House records that provide new details about a phone call Donald Trump made to U.S. GOP Rep. Jim Jordan on January 6, 2021 -- as the investigation drills down on the former President's communications that day and questions have long swirled around calls between him and lawmakers.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on Friday that the US economy had added over 467.000 Jobs in January! This isw ell above what had been forecast.
Please do take a listen to the song "Better Than That" from Natalie More! (43:30)
- We'll be back Monday at our new time: 9 PM EST! Join the conversation by dialing 515-605-9888