Email us for help
535 - A Mid-Year, Informative 2022 Status Update with Ben Brooks from PILOT
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
Guest: Ben Brooks, Founder & CEO, PILOT
This episode of At Work in America is sponsored by Paychex, one of the leading providers of HR, payroll, retirement, and insurance solutions for businesses of all sizes. The current business and hiring environment has redefined what it takes to succeed as an HR professional, requiring HR leaders to adapt and innovate at lightning speed to help their organizations remain competitive.Download the 2022 Paychex Pulse of HR report to discover the tools and tactics your peers are using to deliver on both HR and business objectives — faster, and at scale — while still meeting the evolving needs of their employees.Visit payx.me/PHR2022 to download your copy, today.
This week, we met with Ben Brooks to get an update on PILOT, employee retention, development, experience, and more!
- First half of 2022 update on PILOT
- Hybrid workplaces, and how to create variety where you work
- How to incorporate creative, thinking time into your busy schedule
- Creating healthy boundaries for disconnection from work
- Thoughts on returning to the workplace
- What can organizations do to support the LGBTQ community
Learn more here
Thank you, Ben, for joining the show today! Remember to subscribe to the HR Happy Hour wherever you get your podcasts.