Email us for help
538 – Meet the Iconic Budweiser Clydesdales and the Brilliant People Behind Them
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
Guest: Amy Trout, Ranch Manager at Warm Springs Ranch
This episode of At Work in America is sponsored by Paychex, one of the leading providers of HR, payroll, retirement, and insurance solutions for businesses of all sizes. The current business and hiring environment has redefined what it takes to succeed as an HR professional, requiring HR leaders to adapt and innovate at lightning speed to help their organizations remain competitive. Download the 2022 Paychex Pulse of HR report to discover the tools and tactics your peers are using to deliver on both HR and business objectives - faster and at scale - while still meeting the evolving needs of their employees. Visit payx.me/PHR2022 to download your copy, today.
This week, we met with Amy Trout from Warm Springs Ranch to learn more about the Budweiser Clydesdales and the team of people behind the brand.
- The education and skills needed to work with the Clydesdales
- Levels of preparation and training the horses go through before they can "work" on a hitch
- Budweiser Clydesdales origin
- Care of the horses from foal to retirement
- Internships and career positions with the famous Clydesdale team
- And so much more!!
Thank you, Amy, for joining the show today! Remember to subscribe to At Work in America wherever you get your podcasts.