Email us for help
Prep for Year-End and Start 2023 the Right Way - featuring Paychex
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
Guest: Tom Hammond, Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Product Management, Paychex
This episode of At Work in America is sponsored by Paychex, one of the leading providers of HR, payroll, retirement, and insurance solutions for businesses of all sizes. Even the most seasoned professional can easily be overwhelmed by the critical tasks that need to be done during year-end. Download the Paychex Year-End Checklist to get organized. In it you’ll find timely tips, important deadlines, and advice backed by decades of experience to help navigate this time of year, so you don’t lose momentum as you transition to 2023. Visit paychex.com/awia to download your copy, today.
This week, we met with Tom Hammond from Paychex, to talk about the importance of giving your business a year-end check-up to start your new year right.
- What to be thinking about as year-end approaches
- The importance of partnering with your finance team
- How to re-engage with your team to improve retention
- What you need to know when making wage changes in 2022
- Paychex year-end checklist: An important tool to have ready
Thank you for joining the show today! Remember to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!