Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

10x Your Career with Crystal Khalil

  • Broadcast in Entrepreneur
Steve Kidd

Steve Kidd


Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Steve Kidd.

Here is a new mantra for you. "Hard Workers Work Hard and Networkers Move UP!"

We were all taught by our parents to work hard and we will succeed. It turns out that hard work is only about 20% of the pathway to success. The other 80% is Networking. We need to be seen by the people at work. We need to be top of mind when it comes to giving project lead to someone or the next promotion. Sadly the person with their head down working hard but unnoticed is not the person whos name comes up in the meeting with the executives. It is the person who yes applies themselves but more importantly is an intregal part of the company culture that is the person that get promoted.

This isnt an excuse to quit working hard it is a call to understand that if no one sees you, no one knows about your hard work. What do you want to accomplish in your career? Who knows this? Whose help and advice within the company are you taking to learn what the company is looking for and what it takes to get there?

Today Steve is joined by International Best Selling Author Crystal Khalil to talk about her book "Hard Workers Work Hard and Networkers Move UP:Accelerate Your Career 10x Faster" On Thriving  Entrepreneur

Facebook comments

Available when logged-in to Facebook and if Targeting Cookies are enabled