Email us for help
HR Means Business 16: Creating a Resilient Culture of Equitable Flexibility and Empathetic Leadership
Host: Mervyn Dinnen
Guests: Robert Ordever, Managing Director Europe and Stuart Cheeseman, European Strategist, O.C. Tanner
In this episode Mervyn talks to Robert Ordever (Managing Director Europe) and Stuart Cheeseman (European Strategist) from O.C Tanner about some of the key findings of the O. C. Tanner Institute's 2024 Global Culture Report.
- Opportunities for organisations in 2024
- Creating equitable flexibility for all employees
- The frontline worker experience
- The need for practical and empathetic leadership
- Focus on skill-building for the whole workforce
- Putting people at the heart of change programmes
* The report can be downloaded at https://www.octanner.com/global-culture-report
Thanks for listening! Remember to subscribe to all of the HR Happy Hour Media Network shows on your favorite podcast app!