- Archived Episodes (2,135)
Aries season is now underway with the Sun, Venus, and Chiron all highly active over the next week. The energies of personal courage, higher self-awareness, and deeper heart consciousness are very strong right now as we are guided back to ourselves for more answers. The Libra Full Moon on March 28 is a turning point in the healing journey as you may see something from another perspective or higher viewpoint, as well as feel complete with certain soul lessons. Mars, the ruler of Aries, is in Gemini, but Out of Bounds for 2 months in his travels, resulting in a more chaotic and out of control expression. Mercury is conjunct Neptune in Pisces this week, which can feel like we’re not grounded or seeing everything clearly. A lot is moving through us, and we’ll discuss it in this week’s podcast.
~~ April 2021 Soul Growth Astrology Webinars ~ Discover the main astrology and energy themes in 4 webinars, including the Aries New Moon and the Scorpio Full Moon energies. Use code ARIES at checkout to get it for $11 USD.
2021 Soul Growth Astrology Webinars ~ The major astrology of 2021 in 6 individual webinars and how it will show up in your natal chart, including the specifics on the Saturn square Uranus energies for you.
Check it out: https://www.mollymccord.online/the-astrology-of-2021-webinars
In today's show, the Dr's discuss:
1. Is it possible to have a personality that is not a good fit for a long-term committed relationship?
2. I have this one specific girlfriend who seems to be different because she ONLY attracts pair bonds. She has never gotten a casual mating approach, not that I can ever remember. She gets approached by all fine, decent, good looking, intelligent guys who all really love her. She's average looking, yet thin, long haired and very intelligent too. She gets in a stable monogamous relationship with one, stays with him for 2/3/4 years saying she really, really loves him and then abruptly dumps him, moving to the next one.. I'm more curious about how she can be so lucky to always find good pair bonds as to why she acts like this.
3. A friend has become a life and wellness coach primarily through social media. She enjoys what she does, makes a livable living, and creates value in her clients’ lives. Yet, when our friend group occasionally mentions this friend everyone seems to disapprove of what she’s doing business-wise. In fact, all of us have unfollowed her on social media because we can’t stand to watch her content. She gives advice on nutrition, makes motivational videos, and sells coaching sessions to women—and for some reason, it all comes off as disingenuous, scammy, and distorted. I have no intention of changing her or her business. What I’m curious about is why we feel disgust whenever she comes up in conversation. There’s no issue whenever she and I hang out in person. We always have a good time. But, why am I so turned off by her Internet presence and the way she makes money? Could it be that I think she’s claiming unearned status? Or could it be that I see the online coach version of her as deceiving and therefore a threat to the village? Please help me understand.
One of the stranger aspects of the UFO phenomenon is the odd coincidences between important events in Israel's recent history and major sightings of Unidentified Aerial Vehicles.
We discuss possible reasons the spirit realm would use extraterrestrials as a deception, and how a so-called ET might be welcomed as a savior.
How to help them let go of clutter AND stress
How do you help your Sensitive Type 2 Child to manage their tendency to make piles and to hold onto sentimental things?
In this episode, Carol and Anne are joined by YouTuber Diane in Denmark, who teaches people how to have a happy, organized life. Her tips for Type 2 children will help your sensitive child stay tidy in a calming way.
This episode’s Parenting Practice As you would expect, the parenting practice this week is to implement one of Diane's tips. Type 2 children can shut down when things feel too intense, so these comforting approaches will actually save you time. in the long run. Start with one tip and then add another one.
Learn more from Carol each week! Visit thechildwhisperer.com and receive Carol and Anne's weekly Parenting Practice right to your inbox.
But probably not the "f" word you're thinking of. And, when it comes to wording unsolved problems well, even "f" words are relevant.
THANK YOU for joining me for episode 500 of HiPPiE WiTCH : Magick For A New Age.
Visit www.JoannaDeVoe.com for today's show notes... http://www.joannadevoe.com/2021/04/hippie-witch-500-affirmation-process.html
MUCH LOVE -xo
Dear beloved Gods and Goddesses,
Join us for another very informative call this Saturday. First, we will hear uplifting messages from Zorra and Zaraya. Our special guest, Robert Sakahara, Private Banker will again share more of this knowledge about the RV, and more about the Financial World of Banking, Trusts, Family Offices and much more! He has more to share as we prepare for our RV/GCR! So very imminent!
"What a Wondrous, Glorious and Loving
Now It IS!"
Love to All, Zorra, Zaraya and Jane/Quazar
Contact: 719-428-9746 or 775-233-3925
Join pediatric speech-language pathologist Laura Mize, M.S., CCC-SLP of teachmetotalk.com for this one hour audio/video podcast as we discuss introducing AAC to toddlers and preschoolers with red flags for autism including factors for choosing the right system and strategies for successful implementation. Therapists... get one hour of CE credit for listening to this course for only $5 at teachmetotalk.com... course 410.
Mike Silva gives his thoughts on who the Mets 26-man roster should be and handicaps the starting rotation and bullpen battles. Award-winning author Larry Olmsted stops by to discuss his book “Fans” and the impact of ballparks being re-opened in 2021.
HR Happy Hour 474 - Creating Engaging Employee Experiences with HR Tech
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
Guest: Gretchen Alarcon, Vice President and General Manager, HR Service Business Delivery Unit, ServiceNow
This episode of The HR Happy Hour is made possible by Workhuman. Modern employees want a workplace where they’re respected, seen, appreciated, and heard – and they’re demanding it. And thriving organizations like Cisco, Merck, and LinkedIn have realized the immense benefits of putting the human at the center of work. Get your copy of the book, “Making Work Human,” on Amazon
And Paychex. With the onset of COVID-19, Paychex quickly responded to support businesses and help them manage the new challenges brought on by the pandemic. The Paychex COVID-19 Help Center is the ultimate, comprehensive resource hub featuring articles, videos, scenario tools, live webinars, and podcasts that provide valuable and up-to-date insight on stimulus measures, managing a remote or hybrid workforce, travel restrictions, state specific guidance, and more. To access go to payx.me/helpcenter today
This week we were joined by Gretchen Alarcon to get an update on her new role and what is happening at ServiceNow, how HR leaders should think about how work actually gets done beyond simply collecting data, and the importance of HR tech in delivering great employee experiences. Additionally, we talked about how the events of 2020 have led organizations to rapidly change in response to challenging conditions
Learn more about ServiceNow’s Quebec Platform launch here
Subscribe to the HR Happy Hour wherever you get your podcasts
Live tonight Understanding The Times In Which We live in Today! Goes where no other podcast show on planet earth has gone before! Tonight Host Joseph Gibson links up and broadcasts simulcast with The National Socialist Movement On The NSM platform Live at 9pm east! So join live 657-383-0616 or 516-453-6058
Saving our Republic and learning the globalist agenda is a fulltime job.
Join Host Live Chats
- MindShifters Radio dr michael ryce (2 chatters)